Springfield Foursquare Church is where you can grow in your personal worship relationship with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. You are also invited to come and be a part of and experience the moving of God, by the Holy Spirit. Our church was birthed out of a tent revival back in 1943. God’s revelations are still manifested in Word, deed and spiritual outpouring today. The leaders of the church are very willing to pray that you may experience a wholeness in your life. The Bible is clearly taught with determination that will challenge and change your life.
Each Foursquare church is encouraged to develop a Philosophy of Ministry which reflects the community they are in, their calling from God, their core values, their giftings and the resources God has provided for them. The Foursquare Church exists to glorify God and advance His kingdom. Jesus Christ's command is to preach the gospel and make disciples of all nations (Mark 16:15; Matthew 28:19). Therefore, we are "Dedicated unto the cause of inter-denominational and worldwide evangelism." These words express our spirit and our focus.
It is our mission to serve God by bringing people into a relationship of worship with Jesus that is passionate and genuine allowing them to grow in fellowship, maturity, ministry and a lifestyle of evangelism.
Philosophy of Ministry/Our Goal of Achievement
- Our goal is to declare that every person, Christian or non-Christian alike, is valuable to God.
- Our goal is to declare that church is God’s design for many members of a team for effective ministry.
- Our goal is that a simple presentation of Jesus Christ in creative ways will impact and transform lives.
- Our goal in keeping the Great Commandment is that there should be a commitment to a lifestyle of consistent spiritual growth with honest accountability in genuine love.
- Our goal is to give each believer an opportunity to discover and develop their God-given gifts of worship and ministry.
- Our goal is to preach, teach, live the Word of God to its fullest; which will provide a healthy, loving, caring environment for individual nurture and growth.
In a joint effort between American and International Foursquare Churches, members are asked to pray for one hour every second Saturday of the month in 2010. To sign up for a prayer time, you must register at PRAY7FOURTEEN.
To help focus our time of prayer, consider using the following prayer points:
- Pray for Rich and Kirsten Root, Wilkins, and the Legado school of ministry in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Pray for the pastors and leaders in your life, that they would have God’s heart to equip new generations of laborers for the harvest.
- Pray for your district and national leaders, that God will provide them with vision for the training and deployment of ministry leaders.
- Pray for Life Pacific College and other Foursquare training institutes around the world that are dedicated to equipping laborers for the harvest.
- Pray for the laborers who are beginning new churches in your city and region.
- Pray for laborers who are specifically called to minister to the next generations: children, youth and young adults.
- Pray for laborers who will serve the broken, the orphans, the displaced, the diseased, the homeless and others who easily fall between the cracks in society.
- Pray that people would have hearts ready to receive the gospel.
- Pray for emerging generations to sense God’s call and passionately follow Him without wavering.
- Pray that God’s people will give sacrificially to support the training and deployment of laborers into the harvest.